Instagram

Saturday, September 24

Melbourne Travelogue 1: Gardens






























Since the boyfriend's over at Melbourne, I thought why not I shall start blogging about the Melbieee Trip with my beloved Teammies! It was our long awaited trip since Sec 1. YEAH IKR. We always made big plans like take a bus to Genting, or a budget flight to here here here or there there there but we NEVER ever made it. ): Can't believed all 4 of us spontaneously booked our tickets to go meet the 2 Monash babes! It's okay Celestine, we can head to Korea together or something next summer to find LLY! Yesss my girls are all over the World now. PQ is errr Denmark(Correct??) now, LLY's going Korea and XM's going Taiwan. ): 

OH BTW, HARDWORKING ME AT WORK!
Anyway, this Travelogue's gonna be really messed up cause I can't really remember the name of the places we visited anymore. But the different Gardens were my favourite part of the trip. We can spend hours walking from the city all the way to the fringe of the city but it's all worth it. I mean, come on. You can't really do this in Spore without perspiring and getting grouchy and grumpy. HAHA. And one thing I like about my Teammies are... they are not Grouchy People. I always end up making them take a huge detour or missing the bus or having to walk instead of taking a free bus and blah blah cause of my not-so-strong(HAHA) directional sense. Oops. It's a love-hate relationship with the maps! I swear I regretted not buying the 3G sim card on Day 1! If not I could have referred to Google Maps everyday instead of manually flipping through all the different maps and itinerary. I wanted to train myself to be less dependent on the Iphone. LOL. There was one day we drove up to some Mountain for a High Tea and visited this really pretty Garden there too. I think it is Mt Dandedongs or smth but ohmy, the view of Melbourne City from there was magnificent. No regrets making our way up and squeezing at the back of the car the rest! Shall blog again on my Second Fav part of the trip. Guess what would it be? :P

P.S. Need to remind myself to start backlogging more. MAYBE I CAN SQUEEZE IN SOME PHOTOS FROM MACAU/HK IN JANUARY TOO. HAHA. OKAY I'LL TRY. :D
P.P.S I MISS MY BOYFRIEND. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment