Instagram

Saturday, June 11

Let me take a little moment to find the right words.






Failed #1

Failed #2

Finally!! (:






We climbed up the spideyweb! Okay not to the top cause I was being a pussy. Hahaha damn scary okieee. But my pandaaaaaa was so nice he volunteered to carry me down. HOHO. Extra exercise.





“I love when we’re driving in your car and you hold my hand in yours. I love when we have endless conversations about life, love and everything else in between. I love when you never fail to give me a peck on my cheeks at every traffic light. I love when we talk about our past with different people, insecurities set aside. I love it more when we talk about our future, together. I love when you turn my frown upside down and wipe my tears away. I love when we’re watching serials together in bed and you suddenly stop watching and look me in my eyes. I love when you kiss my forehead. I love when you hug me real hard when I have cramps so that it'll make my cramps go away for that moment. Most of all, I just love when I’m with you."
 -Edited from Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment